A "clean and safe" establishment, as certified by "Turismo de Portugal"
Our company is a "clean and safe" establishment as it follows health and safety rules established by the Portuguese National Tourism board "Turismo de Portugal", as follows below:
World Health Organization has declared the Coronavirus causal agent of Covid-19 as a public health emergency with an international scope. To avoid risks and infections by assuring an internal protocol that defines prevention, control and surveillance protocolos, our company declares it follows the protocols as defined by "Turismo de Portugal", in agreeance with the orientations of Direcção Geral da Saúde, that allow it to be considered a "Clean and Safe" establishment.
Internal training and establishing procedures to all staff:
Our staff has been informed and/or trained specifically about the following matters:
- Internal protocol regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to follow the basic precaution measures and infection control regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 procedures as follows:
- Hand sanitation: Frequently washing hands with water and soap, for at least 20 seconds or using hand disenfectant with at least 70º alcohol, covering every surface in tour hands and rubbing them until dry.
- Respiratory etiquette: cough or sneeze into your flexed forearm or use a paper tissue, that should immediately be thrown into the garbage; Hand higiene after coughing or sneezing and blowing your nose; avoid touching one's eyes, nose and mouth with hands.
- Social Conduct: Change the frequency and ways of contact within the staff and between staff and clients, avoiding ( whenever possible) any close contact, hand shakes, kissing, shared workspaces, presencial meetings and sharing food, utensils, glasses and towels.
How to follow through with daily self-monitorization to assess fever ( measure body temperature twice a day and register the results' value and timing), verifying any cough or difficulty while breathing.
How to follow "Direcção Geral da Saúde"'s guidances for sanitation of all surfaces and washing of clothes used in our establishments.
Information to all clients:
All clients are informed of the following information:
- How to uphold basic precautions and infection control regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
- What is the internal protocol regarding the Coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak.
The establishment has:
Individual protection equipment in sufficient number for all the staff involved in the activities.
Individual protection equipment for clients ( maximum capacity of the groups)
The internal cleaning and hygienization protocol insures:
Washing at high temperatures of all the clothes and other accessories worn in the activities ( towels, cycling gear), for all the staff and clients ( at around 60ºC).
Supplying alcohol based hand sanitation, whenever it is justified, to the participants in all activities.
Hygienization or disinfection of all the equipment used, after each activity, according to the rules applied to each type of equipment.
Hygienization or disinfection of all transports used, after each activity, and according to the rules applied to each type of transport equipment.
The service organization assures:
Maintenance of social distancing between participants in all activities, according to the recommendations of the "Direcção Geral da Saúde".
Maximum occupation of the transports used in the activities, according to the recommendations of the "Direcção Geral da Saúde".
The distribution of information regarding the activities, preferably using digital/online platforms.
Following internal hygienization and safety protocols by partners involved in the activities.
That there is always a responsible member of the staff ready to put in place the procedures in case of suspicion of infection ( accompany the client with symptoms to the isolation space, provide him with the necessary assistance and contact the National Health Service).
The storage of all the residue produced by the ill that are suspected of being infected are stored in a plastic bag that, after sealed, should be placed apart and sent to a licensed operator to manage hospital residues with biological hazard.